Sr Concept Artist based in Los Angeles, CA with a focus on user interface, character and environment concepts. With a solid understanding of design fundamentals and a passion for personal growth, I am constantly looking for new ways to improve my process and evolve as a designer. I enjoy working with different mediums including web development, fine art, 3d printing, and music.
- Concept Art for games and film.
- UI design for mobile, console and PC gaming.
- Brand image and marketing consulting for IP’s.
- Illustration in both digital and traditional mediums.
- Expansive knowledge of design techniques using Adobe software.
- Proficient in 3d art using Zbrush and Blender.
- Asset generation for games and web.
- Proficient in semantic HTML and CSS best practices and front end web development.
- 8+ years of experience working in the video game industry.
Graphic Designer -> Concept Artist -> Sr UI and Concept Artist
Sr 2D Artist
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
Santa Barbara Community College
Art Center College of Design
- Apex Legends (All Platforms)
- Awake (VR)
- Rival: Chrimson x Chaos (Mobile)
- Covert (VR)
- House Flip (Mobile)
- Starblood Arena (PSVR)
- League of Legends (PC)
- The Art of Homeworld (Print)
- Disney Playmation (App/Product)
- Dead Realm (PC)
- Eclipse (VR)
- Zombie Killer Squad (Mobile)
- Tinertia (Console)
- Smart Runners (Mobile)
- Vlad: The Impaler (PC)
- Pinopolis (Mobile)